High end zoo's for trade

roll tide

Dont want to step on any toes, but I am interested in the automic greens. Not sure if I have anything you would want to trade for though. Let me know. Thanks

israel p

No chance on selling a frag guys? I know theres got to be someone out there that has an over abundance of stuff they want to sell. I'll pick up with cash in hand, All I have is a green star poly (nice size), green ricordia (pretty small) and some zenia pom poms. At this point I dont care how small the frags are I just want variety. I suppose I could just buy them at my lfs but they usually want $50 for a small rock. I'm sure I could spend that much one of you guys and get a heck of alot more. Sorry I realize this thread is for trades but since I see a few Chicagoans its worth a shot.

roll tide

Originally Posted by HSanchez
I can cut you a frag.
What you got to trade?
I'm all greened out so preferably nothing green.
Are you looking for zoos only?

wattsupdoc

I got some of these i'd be able to frag.
The brown ones are dark brown like a chocolate and a crean coloerd center. The center glows orange under the actinics.Theyre new to me and still a small frag now but if you'll give em a little while.
The others are like listed on zoid as orange delight. I've got alot of those and can frag them right away.
LMK

wattsupdoc

Also theres some in the top left of the bottom pic, their kinda translucdent, kinda brown and purple they look kinda orange and purple under the actinics. neat but not real colorful.

hsanchez

do they look like the ones on zoaid? Don't to me. But I understand about lighting and cameras and all that bull. If they do I'll take your word. what were you looking to get?

wattsupdoc

Well I think they do. They're an orangish red with like a slate grey matt and the centers look different colors. Depending on how the light hits em. I've registerd the brown ones with them. Calling em Mandy Pandies. Dont know if it'll happen but I havent seen any like em. Have you? I'm not sure but I like the blues.

hsanchez

no offense, but i don't think the blues would be a fair trade. I've seen the blues go for around 8 or 9 bucks a polyp.

roll tide

Originally Posted by HSanchez
well what else ya got?
Would you be interested in this? Spaghetti Coral I think its called.

hsanchez

could anybody looking to trade zoo's just e-mail me, I'm having a hard time keeping up w the board.
heriberto.sanchez at gmail dot com