joebob7

here is my 3 gallon JBJ picotope
have a 20 gallon too
but it looks pretty bad so i'll stick with showing the 3 gallon
oh yeah
and im a sophmore

paintballer768

Hey everyone! In 11 weeks Ill be too old for this thread
. Heres my 24 gallon nano. Specs are LR filter, no skimmer, 32 watt 50/50 PC lights and 32 watt 50/50 actinics. These pictures were taken tonight so its really updated. Sorry for my shaky hands. I do my own tank, pay for it all, dont get any help but SWF.com.
I want to get MH lighting, but am leery because I dont want to need to impulse buy a chiller afterwards. Sucks when you get paid minimum wage, looking forwards to the minimum raise in the new year!
Comments appreciated.
-Jeff, 17, Senior

paintballer768

Originally Posted by J.P
my 55 gal. soon to be reef.....once i get my new lights

Nice tank. Thats one tiny blue hippo tank lol. I think your tank would benefit from a sand sifting goby of some kind. I got one the other day (literally 3 days ago) and my sand is so much cleaner. I had a diatom problem and the diamond goby knocked it out. Generally theyre very personable and hardy. Im also liking the macroalgae on the LR. Lucky you didnt cure yours and the macro on my rocks died.

brandon7491

lol i posted earlier dang my reef looked like crap but now it looks good imo,im 16 pay for all my stuff,10th grade,play sports,work,. here are some pics sry for the crummy fts ill update it tomorrow

paintballer768

Originally Posted by brandon7491
lol i posted earlier dang my reef looked like crap but now it looks good imo,im 16 pay for all my stuff,10th grade,play sports,work,. here are some pics sry for the crummy fts ill update it tomorrow
My my thats a tiny lighting fixture you have haha.