hlcroghan's 29 gallon thread......

meowzer

I have a lot going on in my life too right now...and I have to say....that sometimes I think just sitting back and watching the fishies is what is keeping me sane....enjoy your peace and quiet...

hlcroghan

yeppers meowzer...totally agreed on that one....
I was actually at my LFS and talked to the manager about ordering a midas blenny.......I really love them and think it would be the perfect last addition to my tank. I would be completely maxed out by then.
nissan......My pics were all done with my ex's camera so it may be a while unless I do them on my phone.....which I may so I can keep seeing how my tank is evolving and using this thread. they just don't end up nearly as clear with the phone..

hlcroghan

So...it's my fish tank's official one year birthday.......

Definitely gone through some issues with it over the last year. I moved it twice which contributed to me losing several of my LPS unfortunately. Got kind of lazy on tank maintenance too....still have all my fish except for the sick goby which also marks one year to keep my Sparky in a 29 gallon tank. I'm super excited about that. He is such an easy and beautiful fish. I wish all nano fish keepers could get as lucky as me with finding a mandarin that will take frozen.
I am on the road to recovery and getting my tank healthy and prolific again. My anemone is still doing fantastic too. It's really getting huge honestly. Sometimes it stretches 10 inches across..
I really have a problem with hair algae too. I know it comes from not doing enough water changes. So I am getting better about that as well.J ust a combination of being too busy and not focusing on keeping my little buddies beautiful. I will post a few pics here in the next couple days and you guys will see what I mean......Talk to everyone soon!!