Hmmmmm...

unbreakabl

Ya thats the nano on the left side of their counter. This is where i got this baby from. It is sweet and almost done cycling. Its just like kyles tank but has 2 over flows instead of 1.

fishieness

Originally Posted by NM reef
Exceeded my 6 pak limit but who's counting.....

it is a baker's six pak

that looks like a nice lfs. thanks for the pics!

blazehok68

Another from the same display...the owner is a great guy and really maintains a sweet display.

thats pretty cool, i just watched the coral prop video by eric borneman and he was describing how the favites grow after being fragged, and this picture, it seems, shows exactly what he was describing. interesting.

reef diver

so what type of coralo is that one that looks like a volcano, and does anyone know where I can get it, preferably in Colorado?

rach4194

NM reef
Wow, that is a sweet camera. I got a Canon powershot A540 from my parents to take to take on a diving trip to Bonaire this Christmas.
I have never been to Bonaire, but have read it's a divers paradise. Just walk out of your room on to the beach and walk a couple feet out to water and your scuba diving in minutes on one of the most protected reefs.
I was just looking at the waterproof case for my camera and that costs almost as much as my camera did. It does go 130 feet down. Oh well it's better then borrowing someone else's camera and having something go wrong with it. I wish I had yours, it takes wonderful clear PICS. IMO I think canons are one of the best brand of cameras. I wonder if they make a waterproof case for your cam? Do you ever scuba dive?
:happyfish

promisetbg

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
so what type of coralo is that one that looks like a volcano, and does anyone know where I can get it, preferably in Colorado?
That's a scolimia, and we are'nt allowed to post links here..sorry. One with three colors like that, will easily set you back $150.-$200. and up.

dogstar

But I have a new camera and I wanted to share some recent photos to see what y'all thought of the results.
These are all great shots but I feel the ones Im used to see from you were better. I have always been impressed with your pics. I did not go back and search to see/compare, just remembering......These just dont seem up to the standard im used to from your photos, cant pinpoint it, JMO.
BTW, glad to see you back and hope alls well.

hot883

...I haven't been posting much lately. Life takes some strange twists and turns at times.
But I have a new camera and I wanted to share some recent photos to see what y'all thought of the results.
First is a look at a mated pair of perculas that reside in a fairly large hammer coral. I love to watch them dart in and out...and the hammer appears no worse for the wear...doesn't even faze the coral in the least.

Like you needed a new camera.
The quality is always great and is an inspiration. Glad you are getting around again. Welcome back.

sleasia

NM, as usual these are beautiful shots. Sorry to hear about your shoulder...hope all is well now. I had a mishap recently as well...I accidentally wrecked my 350D when I knocked it out of the car and onto the pavement. I totally bent the 55mm lens, the only lens I had....I think I would have rather fractured my shoulder...so the good news, I eventually went into the city to B&H and got another 55mm lens, plus a 75-300mm telephoto...but not the one with the floating opticals like you wanted, I think I got the last year's model on sale...too broke to afford the better lens, but I had my hands on it for awhile and it looks nice.

rabid frog

Yoo Nm. I have not been on as of late either. Infact I think this is the first time I have stopped by in a long time. I am glad to Mr. Aquarium still up and running strong. My Mh's are still the ones I bought from him. He does have a Top Notch store.
Great looking shots and congrats on the new camers. I know you saved up for a long time for it. I will have to post some updated pictures of my tanks. I have 3 reefs going now and they keep me busy. My wife and I are taking about a 4th when we move into a house.
Anyways glad to be back "Lurking" on the boards, ill post some stuff soon.

hook

Hey NM Reef..... noticed you also live here in the land of enchantment.... Just curious if you do your fish business locally or if you purchase from the web.....