hobby pics

eric4usa

Yup yup.
I love the winter sports also.
(Note the snowboard rack on my subaru on 1st page of this thread :D )
Going snowboarding this weekend for 1st time this year! Can't wait.
Truly get spoiled with the ski resorts in Colorado.
Dragracer:
Isn't there some new regulation regarding all new snowmobiles needing to have 4 cycle engines by some certain time?
Wondering if new 4 cycle engines in snowmobiles will be as nuts as those tripples?

chevman3171

Four Cycle engines are going to suck, IMO. Bigger, more complex, heavier, and less powerful engines. Ish. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.... This would also require one to change oil on their snowmobiles..... yuck. :( Most people don't change oil on their cars, and think about someone doing that in the middle of winter.... HA! Not gonna happen in most cases!
Oh well, glad I don't snowmobile anymore. I almost killed myself too many times, so I gave up.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by eric4usa
Yup yup.
I love the winter sports also.
(Note the snowboard rack on my subaru on 1st page of this thread :D )
Going snowboarding this weekend for 1st time this year! Can't wait.
Truly get spoiled with the ski resorts in Colorado.

Lucky people. I gave up skiing for snowboarding just because michigan resorts aren't that huge.
Nicky, what kind of bindings have carbon fiber on them?

nicky1.8t

ride team bindings the black stuff with the spikes is cabron fiber. the bindings are sweat i got em last year there black with and grey camo and chrome
heres a pic

D

daniel411

Nice! I'm riding a neversummer legacy with drake limited bindings. Sadly only made it out a few times last winter.

nicky1.8t

i only got out 3 times last year what a bummer the year before i went like every weekend . this year i hope i can get out at least every other weekend

Y

yae4volcom

If this doesn't work.....well I deserve to get my camera taken confiscated.