Holy Smokes

verde_ad

All I can say is at least it is a tough coral. Imagine paying that much for an anenome or something that you could put in your tank and have bight the dust the next day.

jeffro8332

Bang i love that ric i would give up a lot in my tank to have a single ric like that. too bad i have nothing of intrest to you. but if you ever have an extra one of those look me up.:)
Oceana the same goes for you.:D
j

crazy4reefs

were you interested in any of the these things
have some diffrent zoo's, some regular mushrooms (purple, green stripe and orange) might be able to spare a little blasto

oceana

depending on what you have jeffro i am not super attached to this ric. dont get me wrong i love this thing but if the trade/sale was good enough i would part with it.
it also has a small baby under it similar to the one you can see in bangs pic. when i fully detaches i could also use that is you would like. we feed ours twice a week. seems to be growing like a weed
email me
theabels@knology.net

superhero

Originally posted by minitrucke
how the heck can someone pay that much for a single mushroom. Can someone please email me the link to the auction or atleast post the name of the seller? Id love to watch and see what else the person puts up for auction

can you please e-mail it to me also. WazzzupppTony@hotmail.com