Home remodeling

wattsupdoc

Alright, well spring has sprung and some progress has been made. I've got some updated pics of a couple things here. I built an address box out of cedar shaped like a house and back lit with a little 15 watt incandescent bulb. Mounted this on the north end of the house on the divider between the rock and the B&B. I am also tinkering with some cedar lanterns for the walk lighting. The staining is completely done except the back section of the house I haven't started yet, And may not for a bit still. These pics aren't very good as my camera on dark auto controls the f stop and blah blah...But here's a few to chew on never the less.

alvaro rogers

As time goes by you may want to remodel your home in keeping with the changed circumstances. You may wish to add a room, turn a closet into a bathroom, modernize your kitchen, or re-lay the floor. Remodeling your home will not only add to the comfort of your home, but remodeling can also quite often add more sales value to your home. Remodeling your home, if aesthetically done, can make it more appealing to prospective buyers, reduces the time and effort it takes to sell the house and maybe fetch you more money when you sell it.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Alvaro Rogers
http:///forum/post/3120940
As time goes by you may want to remodel your home in keeping with the changed circumstances. You may wish to add a room, turn a closet into a bathroom, modernize your kitchen, or re-lay the floor. Remodeling
your home will not only add to the comfort of your home, but remodeling can also quite often add more sales value to your home. Remodeling your home, if aesthetically done, can make it more appealing to prospective buyers, reduces the time and effort it takes to sell the house and maybe fetch you more money when you sell it.