House Progress

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Mimzy
wow. counterspace. can i get me somma that counter space?
yeah i could get some serious chow goin on in that kitchen!

bronco300

lol...indeed...i cant wait, hate cooking in our little apt....feel free to come check out the counterspace and i'll even let you cook food for us
will have more pics soon

rykna

Wow!!! All that in a week! I really like the color choices you made. I could definately use more counter space too. So when's the house warming party??

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Bronco300
thanks, after everything is said and done with our upgrades we are right under 130k
i lied, i meant 140k
are you jokeing , I need to move to indiana , where i live just a quarter acre lot can run you 250000

bronco300

thanks jen! here are more UPDATES...now we have SINKS and faucets...the air has been in and running.....except the air/heating box upstairs is SUPER loud...can hear it downstairs plainly....i assume carpet will take that out?? its way to loud if carpet isnt going to help.
Kitchen Enamel sink with disposer

Master bath Garden tub testing:

master bath sink:

bronco300

because it was an upgrade to have it non carpeted....and i think the other half likes carpet more...so...ok, just dont overflow anything!

jennythebugg

you will eventually have to replace that carpet with lino or tile. the moisture from the air in the bathroom is enough to make it mildew, plus the stink around the bottom of the toilet in a year or 2 is going to drive ya crazy , hey i wanted to ask ya were those wires at the top of the room for the smoke/fire or not? love your fireplace, sometimes i really wish we had one except on those 110 degree days

bronco300

hmm...didnt think about that dang it jen, where were you 3 months ago?! lol....they were indeed for smoke detectors!

bronco300

The house is now officially OURS as of yesterday...the closing went super fast and smooth! as soon as i got back i broke out the paint brush and started my work....here are some pics....slept there last night on an air matress in the master bedroom...man what a great sight this morning with the nice bright orange sun over the pond...here are some pics!