Houston - ZFA

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2837800
The orange ones, and the ones in the second pic look good to me. I alredy fragged mine a few weeks ago, so babies should be comin soon!
They are the same zoas, that pic was under 20k t-5's the others are with both the 20k's and the 10k mhs on.

coraljunkie

They continue to open more and more everyday. even has a baby sprouting out from the bottom. Still no color but they are starting to darken and it looks like I can see a hint of a pattern starting to develop although it is hard to see in the photo.

A

alexmir

lookin good guys! i am SO excited about the shipment coming in. I will e-mail him tomorrow and see when he thinks they will be ready to be shipped.

A

alexmir

everyone put which ones they want the people to frag. I say #1,2,3 from jlord, # 2,3 from mark and #2,4,6,10 from coral junkie. The 2 ruben put up and my people eaters and superman.

A

alexmir

i was just saying i liked those 4, not that you needed to frag all four.

A

alexmir

Got an email today, he plans on shipping them either wednesday or thursday. I think he is paying for shipping, but if he doesnt i will need everyone to chip in on the shipping price.
He said that they are all healed up nice, and i cant wait to get them.
Do we want to do like we did last time, and i will pick them up in the morning and distribute them? Would any of you guys be able to meet at All about fish around 8 either thursday or friday morning? if not, i could just aclimate them to my tank, and when they started to open fine we could distribute them out. Your guy's call.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2843083
Got an email today, he plans on shipping them either wednesday or thursday. I think he is paying for shipping, but if he doesnt i will need everyone to chip in on the shipping price.
He said that they are all healed up nice, and i cant wait to get them.
Do we want to do like we did last time, and i will pick them up in the morning and distribute them? Would any of you guys be able to meet at All about fish around 8 either thursday or friday morning? if not, i could just aclimate them to my tank, and when they started to open fine we could distribute them out. Your guy's call.
He sending pictures first to prove that they're open?
I won't be able to do anything till that evening...