How did I do? Stand is done...

shep

Beer + building = something bad looking. Also I learned just how tough plywood is compared to regular wood. Go Plywood....2 pieces of 3/4 in plywood glued together at 1.5 X 3.5" inches has 3 times crush/break pressure of a pine 2x4. Did not believe this until I seen it proved to me. I am going to take everything from paper and transfer it to puter after I do canopy. I have plans for an in-wall plywood tank, just need house for it. Powerball is up to 165million now...who knows. I warned the wife already, if we happen to with the cheapest thing for my new tank will be my scuba gear so I can clean the glass.I was thinking fish room...Where ya walk in and the room is nothing but fish tank all around you. Just a few chairs and a stero to play hank jr for the fish when I am away. Only 5k gallons or so. 165 million dollars, screw it, a couple million on a fish tank that's a given. It's a scary thought in all honesty. Roughly broken down and taken in lump sum I would have to settle for a couple hundrend k a month as a min. Thats insane and then some. 200 k for your money laying in a bank....
Ok back to reality...I am hoping to get canopy started this weekend for the second try. Unsure what I am doing for the 4th though. It may take Saturday and Sunday to recover.

shep

Here is the stand in apil of this year. Figured everyone might get a kick out of the great eyesore.