How do you fund your hobby???

saltn00b

hey reeferman1 if you are still on this board, id love to contact you about something.
please email mikeg31781@yahoo.com
sort of like bang guy i do database admin, for a call center. also just started a company in the entertainment sector.

quatsch94

I'm an administrative assistant for Farmers Insurance at a district office. I work for my dad and he's the district manager. It sucks working under him and am currently trying to get out of here. I'm torn between becoming an insurance agent / police officer. I turned in my application and will go through witht he process if it becomes available to me. I'm also into bodybuilding and that takes a huge chunk of my money and time. I got into squariums because my dad bought our 225g tank and I make all the calls for caring for it, and have bought several fish for it.

reeferman1

Originally Posted by saltn00b
hey reeferman1 if you are still on this board, id love to contact you about something.
please email mikeg31781@yahoo.com
sort of like bang guy i do database admin, for a call center. also just started a company in the entertainment sector.
You've got mail.

isistius

i used to be a professional mascot (honest to god). you can ask saltn00b (my brother).
but now i sell horseshoes.........

tangwhispr

I own a computer consulting firm...northern indiana's largest.
Some free advertising...screw the geek squad and their VW's...we have a fleet of Scions

shrimpdady

I am an estimator for a mid sized construction company in Temple, Texas.
I work with AutoCAD and Agtek to determine how much dirt has to be moved on a construction site.

maxalmon

Hey, I love my scions, we did the same thing. Except ours are neon pink fading to green...Let me dig up a photo

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Hey, I love my scions, we did the same thing. Except ours are neon pink fading to green...Let me dig up a photo
We were gonna do full wraps on them, but they were about 3500 a vehicle, so we opted to just do regular vinyl....

maxalmon

I love these cars, we went ffor the full wrap because you will get the outline of the decals over a period of time, like with yours, after a year or so, if you peel away the graphics you will see an outline due to micro scraps and minor paint fading and there is nothingyou can do about it. When we turn these in, we simply peel it off and there is a brand new paint job underneath. We wre going to put 20's on the cars, but went with low profile 18's.

hot883

I'm the Mayor and Utilities Super. for my town so I spend my measly little checks on this hobby.

rknapp

My main business is residential development, #2 is excavation and #3 is electrical contracting. Sometimes I have busy years and sometimes I only work a few weeks. I like it, but it does have its headaches, although I must say it has been pretty good to me. Like any job I guess when you have been doing it for a long time it gets old.