How does this look!!!!

peter78

Sweet, those are really good pics. I am still having a hard time taking pics like that. Are the picture straight from the camera or do you put them through a photo shop program?

sweetreef

tyvm for the nice replys!!the pics are right from the cam..As far as the price of the crosea it was 25 buxs..

ctgretzky9

Originally posted by sweetreef
lmao iam male bro..

Ctgretzky slowly backs out of the room with a very awkward expression.....:nervous:

reefrobber

Very nice pics. I have a dragonet too but mine is green. My tank is a 35 gallon and has been running for 1 1/2 years. I've had the dragonet for over 7 months, so I'm not sure about the thing that they starve after eight, because this one is the healthiest I've (personally) ever seen.

sweetreef

tyvm!!Well mine eats frozen brine and loves cyclop-eeze..So its nice to see them eat that as well so when you do run low on pods they will eat that as well..

fastmarc

The thing is they eat a lot of pods, so once you have a mature enough tank with enough LR that can encourage a pod population, you should be ok.
They usually don't survive in a young, small tank.

peter78

Well, my scooter dragnet, is doing great. I see it eating cyclop-eeze mysid shrimp and it really likes his formula one and new life pellets. His belly is always fat.
Sweet, does your dragnet go crazy when the lights first go on in the morning and you are up close to the tank?

evilbob22

Technically Mandarins are Dragonets, not Gobies (although they are related), and Scooter Dragonets are not Dragonets, they are Blennies. They have different feeding habits which is why the scooters are easy to keep, but Mandarins require a well developed tank.
Sweetreef, if you are a guy, then is that your wife's clam or your sister's? :D