How is the Fourm???

florida joe

Quote:
I'm with you. It's like people who think they have 20k post think they know everything
Actually it only takes 10636 posts to know everything
BTW Henry I got a good deal on a case of depends

meowzer

HMMM.....Just thought I would add my $.02
I really have nothing to say, except I HATE RC.....I found the people there rude....

2quills

In my opinion it seems that peoples biggest issue are in regards to folks with type A personalities. Since they dont know how to deal with them it's easier to move on else where. Yet it is everywhere. Time spent doing one thing or another is irrelevant to knowledge gained. And sometimes learning and good conversation takes a back seat to emotional response. Sad but true.

deejeff442

BLTD? forgot her and last i saw her husband joined and heard nothing since. there are alot of folks gone now.

gemmy

I can't stand RC and don't go there much. I like this site because everyone here is friendly and willing to help out someone. I have seen long term members offer to help out brand new members to build something or offer advice. I haven't seen members here belittle people that are new. I just got bored here due to lack of activity and have found a friendly more active forum.

florida joe

Quote:
. I haven't seen members here belittle people that are new.
FYI go back and check out some of my posts