How long can a real ocean sea turtle stay alive in a house tank

sambasam

good i dont think you did. you are probably just some kid playing a prank. i mean everybody how could he get a turtle. and he is always making jokes. look at his posts from other threads. so everyone i say we just calm down and let this message go. no reason to "beat a dead horse"..

florida joe

Originally Posted by peprshrmpluvr
no i didnt. i swear.
Well only you know for sure If you did then do the right thing if it was a joke I am sure people here will eventually forgive I am not sure about forgetting

sambasam

hey can an admin just cancel this post. it seems this person learned his lesson about posting dumb crap. so i say we just let the admins close this one.

Originally Posted by mie
Could'nt agree more. I almost think that he actually did this and is scared sh**less.

If I am not mistaken, sea turtles can't fit in a 29 gallon bio cube. I'm pretty sure that they get really big, like over three feet wide.

florida joe

Originally Posted by SAMBASAM
hey can an admin just cancel this post. it seems this person learned his lesson about posting dumb crap. so i say we just let the admins close this one.
Ditto

mie

The whole post, i was joking etc... it is just weird so i am at a loss for words

flricordia

Originally Posted by SAMBASAM
That would be nice. Sure he/she didn't mean to start trouble and no sense in holding it against him/her. Just a mistake and we all make them.

dawman

Originally Posted by mie
Could'nt agree more. I almost think that he actually did this and is scared sh**less.
That`s what I think.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Flricordia
Just a mistake and we all make them.
yup we do.
anyone who has never made a mistake feel free to post next. Maybe I should re-iterate that, feel free to be then next poster to bash this person, for a silly mistake.

sambasam

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
yup we do.
anyone who has never made a mistake feel free to post next. Maybe I should re-iterate that, feel free to be then next poster to bash this person, for a silly mistake.
why are you telling people to bash him/her?