How long did(or sill is) your mandarin live

broncofish

Seems to be a common thread lately, "My mandarins wasting away etc........" Feel free to post the secrets of your success, or the amount of heart break you had.

wrassecal

I've had mine for about 8 months now. He's in a 55 with 100 lbs lr and will only eat pods and fresh hatched brine. He's fat and sassy ( well as sassy as a manderin can be):)

chef jaysen

Mine eats live brine shrimp and pods all day. Had him for four months of so and as far as I can tell very happy.:D
Probably die tonite cause I answered this.........lol

L

lathen

...knock on wood.
approaching 3 months now. 54 Gallon, 60 lbs LR, 80 lbs, LS. 5 gallon DIY amateur ( probably not effective Fuge ). She is doing great so far... hope she can make it ! Lots of growth in the 3 month frame, bought her very small....
Lathen:)

reefur.

Ive had mine 6-8 months. Doing very well. He feeds off of LR and gets frozen brine every couple days. So far so good!

katara

I've had mine about 5 months now.I feed it live brine enriched w/zoe & zoecon.So far she's nice and plump.

aggie4681

I have mine for over 1 yr. Mine has always taken to frozen brine, mysis, and live brine. I also keep a 10 gallon tank with LR and sand and trade rocks in and out on a reg basis to keep some pods in my main tank.