How Much is LR at ur LFS

chypriss

$8.99 here in Jacksonville and its for crap LR, they say its Fiji but i looks like plain rocks, i had to look really really hard to see any coraline.

rpick

$3.79/lb uncured.
lion, where are you getting cured rock for such a low price? what store in philly? i got uncured rock from 'the hidden reef' (ne philly).

evilbob22

Originally Posted by HermitKrab
All the places around here have liverock but it's a rip off and is expensive, that's why I never bought their's, lol. Hey Speg that rock where you get it sounds cool. what colors are the x-mas tree worms? I would mind a few punds of that stuff...
They come in a bunch of different colors, mostly blue, red, and orange. You can buy a rock full of them from this site for $59.99 (they have them under "corals") https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...6d7b34632b980f
Here is another pic I found online:

hermitkrab

Ya I know they come in a whole bunch of different colors but most live in SPS corals and the ones that live in liverock tend just to be red so I was just asking Speg to see if his were different. By the way the ones here are out of stock and they come in porites I believe. But hey Speg I would buy like 5 lbs. of your rock and would pay pretty good to. E-mail me at RiseOfMonkeys@msn.com if you wanna set something up...

bill f

Thats where I'm heading rpick, went there to check it out very nice. They told me LR arrives every Monday.
Lion crazz, is that the place you were talking about. Hidden Reef

rpick

i used to go to pets plus when i was keeping african cichlids, but found hiden reef to be better sice thet specialize in aquariums only.