How to ride a bike

T

tizzo

Woulda been funner on a Yamaha!!

But I'm not gonna talk about it cause I had to sell my bike for a mini-van

nicky1.8t

i love my bike but im not a big fan of high speed turns on a bike different story in my car though

tony detroit

I PROMISE you if you go to the track you will love the experience. Nicky, I learned more yesterday than I learned in 4 summers of riding. I highly recommend it, and no tickets, potholes, being cut-off, etc. I have no desire to ride on the street anymore. If you ever come to Michigan hit me up and we'll go out there, it is a great time.

nicky1.8t

im sure its fun. if i ever go to a track im takin the beginers course i hear its a smart thing to do.

tony detroit

No, but I was at the parts place I go to and somebody was talking about a guy two weeks ago that sent his Busa over the cliff he had ohlins suspension, all the bells and whistles, bunch of aftermarket goodies, bike was GONE. Poor fella.

D

daniel411

Way to go in the turns! I think inquiring minds want to see the tire pics though :D

D

daniel411

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
i love my bike but im not a big fan of high speed turns on a bike different story in my car though

When you start feeling comfortable... NOTHING in a car will be like the excitement you get from being near-fully leaned over, on a bike while just flying ridiculously fast through a turn... screw top end!

saltfisher

Originally posted by tony detroit
Gixxer owns the track!

---51 owns the track... Matt Mladin just knows how to ride the Gix. Wait till team Kaw breaks out with my baby!
THE BOSS OF THE BOSSES!!!!!

tony detroit

saltfisher-if I go ride the track in Mid-Ohio I'll email you you can bring your bike and ride with us, it's awesome, only about 170bucks with membership for a day of track riding.

saltfisher

I would love to get out on that track. I go every year. I did not know it was that cheap. Since I am not able to drag the knee and all that, I may not test the limits on my 10. I'd hate to crash it.
Definitely keep me in mind.

fishking

i want to learn how to ride bikes but im not experience at the whole changing gears and im afraid if i get a bike ill F*** it up