How would you spend $3 billion???

soto

that's what i was laughin at. regarding whether starving Africans need help......well they do but we call this the Rachet Effect. with their customs and traditions, helping them will actually hurt them. they need education first, then monetary support.

canisee2

oh im really sry i understand now but you guys might have thought africans over in amercia because that can happen

sharkboy13

hmm probably likie $100mil to a huge reef, $20k on a pair of pastel ball pythons, and $100k on a huge 3,000 gal for like 10 marbled bamboo and coral cat sharks, and $3k for a 750gal for a eel only tank and another like $1.4k for two DMEs and other eels and other various things

soto

now what's the lesson of the thread kids?
Money to the environment is useless. The earth doesn't need your money. YOU need your money and the above examples prove it.

ruaround

you only NEED your money to buy things like beer and pizza... you can dodge bill collectors for years...

ruaround

you know what else was learned... it doesnt matter how selfish or frivolous the purchase as long as that within the top three was mentioned a charity or tithing...

J

josebob

i'd buy all of the baseball teams and make them wear clown outfits.
or i would buy all the corn in iowa and make the biggest bowl of popcorn.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by josebob
i would buy all the corn in iowa and make the biggest bowl of popcorn.

oh ya right here man!!

sinaloa213

carry it around with me in cash and if i go out and if i see some thing i like ill buy it no matter what it is.....the only 2 things i would buy first would be 2 house one for me and one for my mom next door......

sinaloa213

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
carry it around with me in cash and if i go out and if i see some thing i like ill buy it no matter what it is.....the only 2 things i would buy first would be 2 house one for me and one for my mom next door......

or maybe use all of it on preperation H and donut pillows :thinking: