Hows This For My 125?!

treybomb

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
Yeah if I hadnt been kicked...I'd have a TON of posts right now...
lol.. well lets get back on topic.. i dont want this deleted too :hilarious

devildog01

yeah they arent cheap, but that is kind of off the charts price wise-I think that awesome one was 30 at my LFS but that one was pretty big.

treybomb

that one site sells 135's for 250 plus 40 shipping to a convention in detroit michigan so 290$$ for a 135 gallon are you close to detroit?

treybomb

yeah this hobby ain't cheap! BTW, sorry for the delay, I had to switch computers because the one I was just on died.
yeah i was wondering?? :notsure:

devildog01

Originally Posted by treybomb
that one site sells 135's for 250 plus 40 shipping to a convention in detroit michigan so 290$$ for a 135 gallon are you close to detroit?
WOW...thats really good, but I am 3 hours away from Detroit. Plus, I LOVE the stand that the one at Petsmart has with it.

treybomb

WOW...thats really good, but I am 3 hours away from Detroit. Plus, I LOVE the stand that the one at Petsmart has with it.
well just get the stand and canopy from petsmart and get the tank from the convention
make sure they are the same dimensions
and hey...3 hours is nothing.. i mean ur the one telling me to drive to jersey and texas!! lol :hilarious

devildog01

yeah, yeah... I know-3 hours isnt far. That is a good idea...I should just buy the stand from there and buy the tank from that.

treybomb

When is the one in Chicago? Chicago is actually closer than Detroit.
wow really??
its december 18th 2005
and march 18th 2006
there was one on october 10th here that i was unable to go to