Hows This For My 125?!

devildog01

But how would we get the tank back on the waverunner... :thinking:
Now, I am not even sure if Einstein could answer that one!

treybomb

no way.. that would be a painful ride anyways with the water flying into my eyes especially on the waverunner.. it hurts... o and lol its mid winter and it could be snowing and partially frozen!! lol

devildog01

Originally Posted by treybomb
no way.. that would be a painful ride anyways with the water flying into my eyes especially on the waverunner.. it hurts... o and lol its mid winter and it could be snowing and partially frozen!! lol
come on! a little michigan winter never hurt anyone...
Thats a LIE! Michigan winters are AWFUL! Tons of people get killed in blizzards each year...

treybomb

yeah sorry im back now... that tank looks good
do u think it will hurt at all if i wait till tuesday to get the cleaner shrimp?
my moms not sure if shell have time 2 morrow

devildog01

yeah sorry im back now... that tank looks good
do u think it will hurt at all if i wait till tuesday to get the cleaner shrimp?
my moms not sure if shell have time 2 morrow
Where ya been? I almost signed off on ya! BTW, the tank in the pic is a 75. It PROBABLY wont hurt to wait until Tuesday, but NO LONGER AFTER THAT!

treybomb

hey .. wow sorry i havent been on in awhile.... well im probably going to another lfs now to get a cleaner shrimp $26 though compared to my other store for fifteen (they were sold out and fire shrimp were $$$50!!!???)
so im definetly gonna get the cleaner and clean up crew and if i have enough money left and if they have it probably a cc star...
-are they hardy and what do they eat.. will they eat the diatoms/algae in my tank??

treybomb

hey .. wow sorry i havent been on in awhile.... well im probably going to another lfs now to get a cleaner shrimp $26 though compared to my other store for fifteen (they were sold out and fire shrimp were $$$50!!!???)
so im definetly gonna get the cleaner and clean up crew and if i have enough money left and if they have it probably a cc star...
-are they hardy and what do they eat.. will they eat the diatoms/algae in my tank??
d-dog u there?