huma huma trigger

sh2000

Originally Posted by LSU
http:///forum/post/2512893
You needed my advice when you did not know what a freshwater dip was, and I prevented you from destroying 50 lbs of LR. It is odd that you did not know what a FW dip was considering you have been running numerous tanks for many years. You are isolating yourself from the posters on this board due to your attitude and you seem to revel in this fact which leads me to believe that you are in fact a troll as stated earlier.
I apologize to the original poster as your thread has gone off on a tangent.
you can be in this hobby for 40 years and always buy LR from a lfs that is cured ...i think you are a troll for thinking i am a troll i never bought lr online and had t ocure it..you did not save me anything I dont listen to ppl like you.

sh2000

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2512912
I would highly suggest against the Queen trigger. Please for the sake of the fish, dont add that one into your already over-stuffed tank.
you are just as controling as anyone you think you know it all and you dont.. deal NJ first of all go to any of the 500 petlands or 500 petcos in this country and ask them if they have feeder fish not to mention every LFS ..yay u can spell go google the houses in Deal NJ...just in case you wanted to know a thing or two about Deal NJ it is on of the most expensive areas in america to buy a house in.

sh2000

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2512948
That upsets me Slackjawed. I can't sit back and think of what it was like for the fish.
It sickens me to think that you get enjoyment out of the suffering of animals. I am by no means an animal rights activist, but that is torchure in my mind.
Feel free to waste your money, but it does not amuse me or the majority of the people of this board to hear what you are saying.
you are the biggest activist i ever saw "ignored" did i spell it right for you troll ?

ccampbell57

I did google Deal New Jersey and your last sentance further proves that you are a 23yr old punk that has been given everything their entire life and has no respect for anyone but yoruself. It is evident in your posts. "ME" is who you are.
just in case you wanted to know a thing or two about Deal NJ it is on of the most expensive areas in america to buy a house in
well good for Deal, NJ. I am sure that mommy and daddy have set you up with a nice little bungalow near the jersey shore and you are living the high life. Must be fun living in the "Most expensive areas to live in".
Thank you for the affirmation or what you are and what you stand for. I hope that your BMW or Mercedes can fit a 400g tank in the back...with the top down of course.

sh2000

wow and i felt bad putting in a huma and niger in the same tank lol..you ppl have no idea what your talking about..haha umm "ignored" just for you ccampbell you have inspired me to get an undualted trigger to throw in my tank as well...thank you for the inspiration "ignored" you shouldn't keep any fish they talk to me at night and tell me they are happier in the ocean. cant you hear your fish talking to you too ? mr. campbell ?
"ignored"

kjr_trig

Slack, you are a complete disgrace to this hobby, I hope your Queen Trigger lives to get big enough to eat your finger 0ff, but I'm sure it won't, it will die a useless death like the rest of your Triggers, and you really should learn english, its a great language....Sorry Journey and MODS, couldn't help it.

sh2000

I have 3 bmw's care to see pics as well ... ? a 2008-645,2006 530 and a 2007 328...and the hosue i live in is on the ocean and valued at 15 million dollars..yeh its an ice life lol.."ignored"

sh2000

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2513014
Slack, you are a complete disgrace to this hobby, I hope your Queen Trigger lives to get big enough to eat your finger 0ff, but I'm sure it won't, it will die a useless death like the rest of your Triggers....Sorry Journey and MODS, couldn't help it.
well mods enjoy ur night tonight...if i see these ppl egt away with it im gonan ahve to just go with the flow and start the name calling like i have been abused...its tough trying to keep it clean and voice ur opinions which every member is entitled too...but when the name calling starts we all expect the mods to give out infractions...to me you activists are disgraceful and very silly. i need to put a 1 inch tang in a 180 gallon because it will growe to 3 feet in 35 years.. ok thats normal. "ignored"

ccampbell57

I am glad that your daddy slummed it enough to buy you the 530 and the 328.
Care to see pics???? Why? You said the house you "live in", not own. If I wanted to see pics I would ask your dad.

sh2000

when someone gives you something it belongs to you regardless that my dad bought it for me i still own it anjoy it an pollute your air mr activist..with a sign "ignored"

ccampbell57

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Daddy's little girl can speak...wonderful for you! Enjoy your weak 6 cyl. 5 series, your mid line 3 series and your over priced and underpowered 6 series.

sh2000

Ok enjoy your garbage american made chevy anyone of my bmw's can smoke your american garbage...anyday...your used 90 pickup will be smashed by the power of a bmw..and yes i do enjoy them very much for a person who can only say the word "ignored" you sure have a difficult time doing that..let me ask you once more if this sickens you ? how about 5 undulated triggers in a 72...and 50 feeder fish can u say enjoy the show ?

slackjawed

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2513014
Slack, you are a complete disgrace to this hobby, I hope your Queen Trigger lives to get big enough to eat your finger 0ff, but I'm sure it won't, it will die a useless death like the rest of your Triggers, and you really should learn english, its a great language....Sorry Journey and MODS, couldn't help it.
oo i'm so sorry GUY. I WILL TRY TWO SPELL BETTER 4YOU
OTHANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHIN ME GOOD LUCK!!!ITZ ONLY $$NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.AND A DISGRACE?WHY CUZ I HAVE FISH?WOW

sh2000

gone to buy some feeder fish..let me clearify freshwater fedders..for my fish to enjoy..does this sicken you ?

slackjawed

Originally Posted by SH2000
http:///forum/post/2513026
well mods enjoy ur night tonight...if i see these ppl egt away with it im gonan ahve to just go with the flow and start the name calling like i have been abused...its tough trying to keep it clean and voice ur opinions which every member is entitled too...but when the name calling starts we all expect the mods to give out infractions...to me you activists are disgraceful and very silly. i need to put a 1 inch tang in a 180 gallon because it will growe to 3 feet in 35 years.. ok thats normal. "ignored"
lol

slackjawed

Originally Posted by SH2000
http:///forum/post/2513038
Ok enjoy your garbage american made chevy anyone of my bmw's can smoke your american garbage...anyday...your used 90 pickup will be smashed by the power of a bmw..and yes i do enjoy them very much for a person who can only say the word "ignored" you sure have a difficult time doing that..let me ask you once more if this sickens you ? how about 5 undulated triggers in a 72...and 50 feeder fish can u say enjoy the show ?
5 undy triggerz????? awsome i watch that!!!!!!!!! be like back in the dog dayz