i cant believe my eyes part 3 !

S

surfinusa

or is it four i cant remember but lets hear some awesome scary stories from members these are really cool threads huh ***)

sharkboy13

well when i was ur age surfin (man this is beginning to sound like a grampa story) i was walkin home from my friends at dawn and i saw a big black furry thing ahead of me (theres a trail that goes thru the woods that connects our two neighborhoods) and i said "strange, dog but no walker" i then stepped on and cracked this big stick, sounded like a gun. the big furry thing (bear) turned around and ran at me, i was sooo scared, i ran up a tree and it just kinda sat there getting ticked at me, i kinda threw like little rocks at it until it finally backed away, i saw it walk away and two little bear cubs came tumbling out of the brush trailing behind mom

renogaw

sharkboy you are INSANELY lucky. a momma protecting her cubs should have mauled you. you probably had enough "scared" scent on you to show you weren't a huge threat.

demartini

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
well when i was ur age surfin (man this is beginning to sound like a grampa story) i was walkin home from my friends at dawn and i saw a big black furry thing ahead of me (theres a trail that goes thru the woods that connects our two neighborhoods) and i said "strange, dog but no walker" i then stepped on and cracked this big stick, sounded like a gun. the big furry thing (bear) turned around and ran at me, i was sooo scared, i ran up a tree and it just kinda sat there getting ticked at me, i kinda threw like little rocks at it until it finally backed away, i saw it walk away and two little bear cubs came tumbling out of the brush trailing behind mom
I heard your not supposed to run and climb a tree... because they can climb trees really well.

a sea k

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I heard your not supposed to run and climb a tree... because they can climb trees really well.
That is correct but seems like a WAY better option than standing your ground.

reefkprz

depend on the type of bear actually. black bears climb really well grizzlys dont.
the easiest way to tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly is the black bear will climb the tree after you to kill you the grizzly will just knock it out from under you.

also if a bear charges you jump sideways, they cannot change direction while running full speed. once they stop and re orientate though your bear food.

shogun323

i ran up a tree and it just kinda sat there getting ticked at me, i kinda threw like little rocks at it until it finally backed away,
I am kind of confused as to what kind of rocks you found to throw while up in a tree as I usually always find rocks on the ground.
I also find it curious when a 13 year old starts a story with "well when i was ur age"

shogun323

well i guess they wernt rocks, they wer pinecones, and waddya mean shogun? i was only 10, surfins ten
Oh gotcha!! Makes sense now!! Nicely done!!!

shogun323

Originally Posted by renogaw
hmm... :thinking:
hope this isn't going to turn out like the lion fish thing...
:notsure:

No oujia board story but when I saw my wife I couldnt beleive my eyes!
So I married
her, cause her pesonlity was far more impressive than her stunning appearance!

I def married up way up!

triga22

Lets see, Today I was stuck in the face across the map in Halo 2 on Xbox live. I didnt see it coming and I almost craped my pants.

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Lets see, Today I was stuck in the face across the map in Halo 2 on Xbox live. I didnt see it coming and I almost craped my pants.
:hilarious

triga22

Lockout. It was from tower to tower. I was sniping and then saw blue and ran in circles and blew up.