I dont normally do this...but...

natemd

Congrats now you only have 25 to look forward too( Your car insurance should go way down then)

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by natemd
Congrats now you only have 25 to look forward too( Your car insurance should go way down then)

thanks...

jtrzerocool

Any big plans?
not really because i have to work...but this weekend i am having a party...

renogaw

i dunno, i still think clownboy is a young teenager, but you seemed older/wiser than 21 hehe.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by renogaw
i dunno, i still think clownboy is a young teenager, but you seemed older/wiser than 21 hehe.
ill take that as a compliment...thanks...lol
i still think of clownboy ae a young teen too...its funny that he wont tell us how old he is...

bronco300

happy birthday bud!!

this thread title reminds me of those stupid spam emails i dont normally do this, i cant believe i'm doing this, i have 12million i'll give you if you blahblahbalh

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Bronco300
happy birthday bud!!

this thread title reminds me of those stupid spam emails i dont normally do this, i cant believe i'm doing this, i have 12million i'll give you if you blahblahbalh

lol...sorry...but i dont normally make my b-day a big deal...but now i can "legally"(
) purchase and consume alcohol...i am very excited...

natemd

lol, do yourself a favor(your tastebuds will thank me) go purchase your first bottle of knob creek and then go home and enjoy

jtrzerocool

lol, do yourself a favor(your tastebuds will thank me) go purchase your first bottle of knob creek and then go home and enjoy

ill have to give that a try...thanks for the advise...

clown boy

Originally Posted by renogaw

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool

i still think of clownboy ae a young teen too...its funny that he wont tell us how old he is...

Oh boy... I am getting SICK of this... so sick, in fact....
.........that maybe I had better give in.