I don't want to grow up . . .

T

tizzo

Holy Crap Tangman, I think we are like on-line soul mates. LOL...
Here's my cluttered garage...
The red ones mine...

anonome

Here's my toy.....Even girls can have bad boy toys!!! This is my second vette, just love them!

tangman99

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Holy Crap Tangman, I think we are like on-line soul mates. LOL...
Here's my cluttered garage...
The red ones mine...
I Agree Tizzo. I've often wondered that myself from some of our past communications. Maybe we should exchange email addresses in case we get divorced (I assume a significant other owns the other Suzuki). If it's meant to be it will probably happen at the same time.

tangman99

Originally Posted by Madman33
BTW while im at it lol are you guys law abiders(sp?) or when u get caught for speeding do u just play ditch the B*tch?
No way. I'm ex-law enforcement and I've seen the result of idiots that do that. You may get away with it a few times, but it's not worth killing yourself or even worse killing someone else. Last year a highway patrolman I knew was killed in an accident trying to stop a motorcycle that was speeding when the biker tried to outrun him. Needless to say, the biker is going away for a long long time and deservingly so. A wife and kids no longer have a husband or father because some punk was too much of a chicken %^%$ to just man up to getting caught and take his ticket.
Sorry, but I take this kind of thing to heart. By the way, very nice Busa.
Back to the main topic.
TOYS

tangman99

Originally Posted by Anonome
Here's my toy.....Even girls can have bad boy toys!!! This is my second vette, just love them!
Absolutely! I love my Vette. I'm debating on whether to get a new Z-06. They are wicked fast and dollar for dollar, nothing compares.

tony detroit

Tangman,
Nice new wheels.
Get the 600 on the track. It's easier than you think.
Haven't talked with you in a while. Hope all is well.
tony

tangman99

Originally Posted by tony detroit
Tangman,
Nice new wheels.
Get the 600 on the track. It's easier than you think.
Haven't talked with you in a while. Hope all is well.
tony
Hi Tony,
Thanks! Yeah, it's been a while. I've thought about making a track bike out of it but I don't think I have enough spare time to make it worth it. I'll probably sell it sometime between now and spring depending on the interest. It's still warm enough in Florida to ride so we will see.

tangman99

Originally Posted by Tome
Here's my ride
I had a ride like that many years ago. Glad to see it's not the short one. :hilarious

yimmy

thats sweet. i'm getting my pilots license next summer. That looks like a cessna 182 and it goes like 150-160 tops... a street bike would win.

rzande1

Sorry YIMMY. It is a 172 sp. You forget there is a conversion between knts and mph. Also something you should consider is this. There is a difference between ground speed and true airspeed. Also remember speed is adjusted through the density of the atmosphere through the peto static system. Add on speed modifications and you got more. Now lets say that 182 u talked about. It says max speed is 202 miles an hour at sea level. Add in the correct wind says a 20 mph tailwind and you are clipping at 222 miles an hour. OH but btw one thing you forgot. You have to travel by road. I can go anywhere. So if we say go from one airport to another I would win.

rzande1

Oh now to just be cruel and unusual. Lets say when I get a cessna mustang. If I am cruising at 35 thousand feet I am clipping at 391 miles an hour. LMAO can your speed bike beat that?

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by chickadee
wow, tizzo, i never pictured you as a biker chick...
That's ME!!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by TangMan99
I Agree Tizzo. I've often wondered that myself from some of our past communications. Maybe we should exchange email addresses in case we get divorced (I assume a significant other owns the other Suzuki). If it's meant to be it will probably happen at the same time.

Soooooo....Your thinkin' about me... :thinking: LOL...

Yep, significant other... But if it don't work out, I'm headin' to Florida!! Save a spot for me if the wife leaves.