I don't want to grow up . . .

T

tizzo

Heeeeyyy, I gotta show you my shed! LOL
That's one of my toys too.... Just to stay on topic, LOL.

yimmy

yeah we flew from AZ to texas in 6hrs in a rockwell commander only going 100mph. We don't have to go on roads. I'm also a flightsim nerd and that helps me alot with real flying

tangman99

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Soooooo....Your thinkin' about me... :thinking: LOL...

Yep, significant other... But if it don't work out, I'm headin' to Florida!! Save a spot for me if the wife leaves.

Will do.

tangman99

Originally Posted by rzande1
Oh now to just be cruel and unusual. Lets say when I get a cessna mustang. If I am cruising at 35 thousand feet I am clipping at 391 miles an hour. LMAO can your speed bike beat that?
I'll smoke you from end of the runway to the other. Then I'll have to hit my brakes to keep from crashing into the trees.

T

tizzo

I'm thinkin' the time it takes to land, get to a normal car (or wait for the cab) then head for the final destination, that we'd win...
I mean who races airport to airport??

yimmy

One of my friends who moved here from europe has a brother who flew the harrier jet. So in theory he could bust the speed of sound and then hover and land where you guys were racing
When your in a plane going 200 mph it doesn't seem that fast if you compare it to being in a car going 200 mph

madman33

only reason planes win is because they can go straight...if i could go straight the whole way then i could beat it....dpending on the type of plane of course though...if im racing like a f-22 or a f-16 down a run way though im they would kick my

[hr]
(belive me im an aircraft engineer for the gov. they dont look like they are going very fast on T.V. But when you are standing right next to one/or in one its a whole different thing lol)