I got my kudas today!!!

ter

hi guys im new to this site and i caught site that you have seahorses i have had them for over 6 years the way to --- them is the male has the tummy that goes all the way down in one swoop and the female looks like it cut in real sharp good luck with your guys looks like you have a pair any questions just email me and i will try to help

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ter
hi guys im new to this site and i caught site that you have seahorses i have had them for over 6 years the way to --- them is the male has the tummy that goes all the way down in one swoop and the female looks like it cut in real sharp good luck with your guys looks like you have a pair any questions just email me and i will try to help
Hey Ter,
See my black kudas (scroll down), they are both females aren't they?
Mc

corally

Originally Posted by ter

Six years? That's awesome! What species do you have?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by aredmon
Grumpygils, Yes from the pic they do look like girls.
I confirmed it too. I went and bought a boy. It is obvious when compared next to each other. I went to the LFS with the intent of getting RO water, made the mistake of bringing my 9 yr old. Went home with a new male sea horse. I didn't know they changed colors so quickly and dramatically. Mine at home were black, the one in the LFS was yellow. I put him in the tank and one of the girls turned yellow for an hour or so, now they are all black. I assume that is natural?
Mc