I got the job!!!!!!!!!

jtt

Today, I accepted a new job as the Worship Pastor at a church in Thomson Georgia!!!!
I start as soon as I can relocate. I may be making the drive as early as tuesday or wednesday!
wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flower

Congratulations! Are you keeping your tank? Will you still be here on the site with us?

jtt

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3233648

Congratulations! Are you keeping your tank? Will you still be here on the site with us?
Of course I will be sticking around on this site. I actually took my tank down about 5 months ago because I had to move. Hopefully as soon as I relocate I will be able to set it back up!

G

gwhunter

I think you posted in my "just need to vent thread". I also just got a job I start today. So congrat's to the both of use. I actually interviewed for the job in September of 09. So I guess there is some actually econo recovery going on. But it is super slow for sure. Hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess.
Matt

scotts

Congrats man! I am jealous, you get to eat the REAL biscuits and gravy now! Oh and the job is a good thing too.

S

shrimpy brains

Congrats, on the job! I'm not sure where in GA that is, but get ready for major culture shock!!

There's a couple of good reef clubs in/around Atlanta,I'm about an hour north of there! Maybe I'll see you around!!