I have an Oxynoe and you do not

jubbin2001

I had to share what came in on my caulerpa I ordered a few months back:

Had a few in the fuge for a few months and atleast one is about 1/2" long, and I have eggs
. Good way to keep my 'pra under control me thinks

jubbin2001

It's actually a type of "photosynthetic" sea slug.
Following taken from Wikipedia -
"Many sacoglossans are green in color, and this is because they sequester, and utilize within their own tissues, living chloroplasts from the algae they eat, a very unusual phenomenon known as kleptoplasty. This earns them the title of the "solar-powered sea slugs", and makes them unique among animals."
They are really neat imho. I like them. They need caulerpa to survive, so you have to have it. Prolifera is the preferred type...lord knows I have enough

S

shrimpy brains

If they start to overpopulate, you could send me a few!

Super nice!

jubbin2001

If they start to over populate I would be happy to send you some. I am not a fan of killing anything, I would prefer to pass it along

jubbin2001

Lol yeah, maybe they can take care of some of that caulp they have out there....lift the ban...w00t Oxnoe saves the world

small triggers

i think its cool, if i had any caulerpa,,,, I also this that the little shrimps on the gorgonians OHH and the little seahorses that hide in em too, are cool (anything that is tiny and 'cute' like that)