I HAVE THE BEST REEF TANK ON THE SITE

florida joe

Yes I said it and I mean it. Every time I look at my tank and it makes me smile I know I have the best tank. So my fellow hobbyists in our quest for the perfect water quality, the perfect fish compatibility. The perfect coral additions and placement of our corals I challenge you to stop and smell the roses or more appropriate STOP and look at YOUR tank and if it make you smile. Then I must agree that YOU have the best tank on the site
Brought to you by Florida Joe and Gray Goose

meowzer

LOL...gotta love the goose

A while back I posted something similar....as I sat here in my "fish" room and gazed around me at my 4 (then I think it was 3) tanks....I just relaxed and smiled to myself at the beauty and peace it brought me ;)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING JOE

S

smartorl

Thanks people, I look over at my favorite, most mature, most loaded with all things coral and sea life, most fabulous, and see my wonky clam.
I need Grey Goose!

J

jstdv8

2 shots of Belvedere
6 shots of V8 hot and spicy
dash of worcheshire sauce
several dashes of franks red hot
ground black pepper
Put it all in a chaker with ice
strain
add, pickle, clerey or olives on a toothpick (or all three)
drink
Repeat.
Hey, my tank is pretty awesome too!

spanko

Probably can't compete with the likes of the posters here but I do like my box of water. Baileys on the rocks here.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko http:///forum/thread/382048/i-have-the-best-reef-tank-on-the-site#post_3331750
Probably can't compete with the likes of the posters here but I do like my box of water. Baileys on the rocks here.
LOL...I have some of that in my fridge...I also bought some Evan Williams Original Southern Egg Nog...made with Kentucky Bourbon

It's a change from my usual, OH...I actually mixed some with the Baileys.....let's just say it was "interesting"

al&burke

Joe, Looking at my 10 month old tank makes me smile, I can't wait to see what it does to me after I have been in this hobby as long as you. Well put Sir. All you Americans down there have an Excellent Holiday - Happy Thanksgiving, And you too further up North in Alaska Jstdv

al&burke

Thank you Joe, but we actually celebrate our Thanksgiving in October up here, I wish we celebrated the same time as the US. Enjoy my friend!!!! and hey try some of that Canadian stuff some times.

meowzer

LOL...I made a small turkey last month too.....it was my "trial" Thanksgiving.....I LOVE TURKEY
ONLY right now I'm already tired.....making my stuffing, and getting everything else ready for tomorrow (at least all I can do tonight) BUT he Turkey will be in the oven about 5:30 a.m.
and I am drinking a "Pomegranite" margarita

yannifish

My tank makes me cry...
But I still like it.

It's coming along.
It's those nice mature tanks people like you have that I use for inspiration.
Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Feed your fish well tomorrow!

novahobbies

Hope everyone had a great holiday.......and yes I have the best tank in the world! My seahorse tank is always a source of happiness when I come in the room......