I Just Broke My Collarbone!(ouch) Anyone Else Break It Before????

adam747

I told you-I will get kicked. That happened when I did the same thing with the biggest thread ever. Besides they dont care, I noticed Vietboi was on earlier, which means he didnt get kicked. BTW, I cant find the charger for the camera so I cant take pics, and I got a new skimmer today!! A seaclone 100!!

adam747

go 4 it...I will post on it, but u gotta start it. I dont want to be responsible 4 u getting the boot!!

treybomb

ATTN:Mods

[hr]
Hi,
i know some of you might remeber me as the kid who made a thread about why some other threads are closed. well here i am again but i am not in a rage of fury (and i never really was in any of my other threads). this is just a simple question with a simple answer. my question is regarding the thread about vietboi posted in the aquarium forum. i know one of you must have seen it because it was suddenly deleted. however my question is not why was it deleted, i think most of us know, butrather was any action taken or is there any planned action for this event in the near future

treybomb

ATTN:Mods

[hr]
Hi,
i know some of you might remeber me as the kid who made a thread about why some other threads are closed. well here i am again but i am not in a rage of fury (and i never really was in any of my other threads). this is just a simple question with a simple answer. my question is regarding the thread about vietboi posted in the aquarium forum. i know one of you must have seen it because it was suddenly deleted. however my question is not why was it deleted, i think most of us know, butrather was any action taken or is there any planned action for this event in the near future?
so if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you please just post a response or email me at treybomb003@yahoo.com
thank you for your time
-thomas