I Just Broke My Collarbone!(ouch) Anyone Else Break It Before????

surfer11

A few years ago we went to Fernidina FL and a wave came up in knee dep water and crashed right over me It seemed to me that i was rolling under water for 30 minutes then when i got out of the water i ran to the beach house and laid around for the rest of the day .ON MY B-DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found out i broke it about 2 weeks later

treybomb

Originally Posted by surfer11
A few years ago we went to Fernidina FL and a wave came up in knee dep water and crashed right over me It seemed to me that i was rolling under water for 30 minutes then when i got out of the water i ran to the beach house and laid around for the rest of the day .ON MY B-DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found out i broke it about 2 weeks later
congrats!!! u ge t the award for most random post of the day!!
lol jk

treybomb

Originally Posted by surfer11
ooo u broke ur collarbone!?