I Need Pods For My Manderin

tima

Anyone Have Any Cope/amphi Pods To Sell From Their Fuges To Keep My Manderin Fed??? Thanks

Y

yeffre kix

Try searching for oceanpods or indo pacific sea farms.

devildog01

Yeah, you should have NEVER bought your mandarin without already knowing that you have a never ending supply of pods!!!

crazyzeus1

No, we have TON of pods in the tank. I was just told that you can never have TOO many, & I just wanted to make double sure :) Money isn't an issue, wo I figured why the heck not?

devildog01

Oh, sorry-should have read the thread better. I suppose there is no harm in getting more pods from others, but they breed rather fast...

tima

I just got the set up and dont have a fuge yet. I just wanted to make sure the little guy has enough as he looked a little skinng when I got him. Ive seen people sell some from their fuges but you say the live ones that come in the bottles are good?

devildog01

I didnt say that the bottled ones were better. That was crazyzeus1. I personally think ones from peoples tanks would be better.

crazyzeus1

I agree with DevilDog...if you can get them from someone's tank, I'd go that route! I just don't know of anyone to buy some from...so I went the $$$$ route & bought them from an online source.

hot883

Originally Posted by TimA
So back to the big question --- Anyone want to sell me some pods??
They can be bought on flea bay

stachy

Originally Posted by joker_ca
do u mind if i email you too Stachy
i need some pods since my butterflies eat all of mine
I let U know if I have any left this weekend. I may be out for now. I'll repost if I have some more. Feel free to e-mail though.