I was give him for free I.was.told. that he was a.bubbletip

fixpc

is he a bubble tip when i got him he was the size of a MM now he is as big as a quater. he grew that big in less then two weeks

mr. limpid

it sure looks like one with those swollen bulbs on its tentacles. Looks really health not all beached out, plenty of macro algae in those tentacles.

bang guy

I can't see any problem just waiting to see if it continues to grow or it it starts to reproduce. That's when you'll have your 100% answer. Until then I'm only 99% sure.
With all of the tentacles gathered around the edge of the oral disk it doesn't look like a BTA to me.

mr. limpid

after looking at the picture of a manjo i think Bang Guy is right.

If it splits a lot here are 2 ways of getting rid of them boiling water squirt them with turkey baster or,
The chemical used for the Majano removal
The chemical I used to remove the Majano anemones was calcium hydroxide. It is commonly referred to as Kalk wasser, Kalk, and Pickling Lime. I bought my calcium hydroxide as Pickling lime in the canning section of the grocery store for about $5.
Other items that you will need to perform this process of anemone removal is a small bowl or container that you will use for mixing and an applicator to apply the paste. The applicator I used was a pipette but anything like a syringe or turkey baster will work.
The process of Majano removal with calcium hydroxide
First - Get the aquarium ready by turning off the power heads and pumps. It is much easier to apply the paste in an aquarium with no current. You also reduce the risk of harming anything other than the majanos.
Second
- Mix the Calcium Hydroxide powder with just enough water to make a thick paste like the consistency of toothpaste but just a little thinner.
Third
– Apply the paste over the whole majano using your applicator.
Fourth
– Turn the power-heads and pumps back on after approximately 30 minutes. Watch to make sure that none of the paste lands on any corals and if it does blow it off quickly so they are not harmed.
Important: Concentrated Calcium Hydroxide is a medium strength base and will kill or severely injury anything it is applied to. Also, attempting to apply this solution to too many majanos at once may have a negative affect on the pH and alkalinity within your reef tank and the paste will be harder to control when the pumps are turned back on.
Remember that waiting to remove a majano anemone will just make the problem worse in the future and in some aquarium very quickly.