I would love your hitchhiker opinion.

cranberry

This is a better picture. Look for the 4 "feelers" around the head and note that the black lines in the head move back and forth as they rasp algae. They move in a very different pattern than a BW and reminds me of a millipede.
Fun critters... not harmful.

cranberry

When I click on the "Read More" for asterinas, for example, it opens a new page instead of just opening it in the current window. Is there a way around that?

vinny p

^yes. you have to make it so your link does not open a new page, and just redirects you to that page.

cranberry

Dreamweaver.
I got it though.... but I'm sure there will be 50 million more questions.... stay tuned :)

cranberry

Dang, when I don't allow it to open a new window it opens within the iframe.... the scrolly thing on the front page. Click on the Read more of the asterina.

vinny p

^personally i like it. so i would keep it. some may find it annoying.
also some would rather that when you click on the 'read me' that it open's a second window. because then you could have 3,4,5 windows opened at once along with the main page. the reason i would do that is sometimes people accidentally dont click 'back' and close the tab/window (after reading), and dont know how to search for it in their history of closed tabs / and / or / forget the website...then they cant spread the word of your site.
just a word of wisdom, i do notice that you have references, just keep it up and cite everything. i know this will make for a long and tedious job, but it's worth it..so no one will shut you down. because there are haters out there.
looking good.