ice cap lighting problem

unsalted

I have 2 4ft VHO's running on and ice cap ballast model 430-008. Has been running for 3 months now. I went to move the bulbs and the fuse blew. I unplugged it replacee the fuse and it blew again. I disconnected the bulbs and plugged it in and it blew the fuse again, so I don't think it is the connection with the bulb.
Anyone have any ideas, it keeps blowing the fuse.

bang guy

Check to make sure there's no water or salt in the nendcaps. If there isn't then contact Icecap directly and they will arrange for you to send the ballast to them to get fixed.

dr reef

more then likely your ballast blew. Call Icecap you might need a new one. For some reason the icecap ballast is very sensitive to ohm changes. just moving your bulbs sometimes could cause the ballast to blow. But with all that said Icecap makes IMO the best ballast for VHO.

acrylic51

Doubt very seriously you burnt the ballast up, but would definitely give Andy a call at IceCap and he will get you taken care of...I've heard of somthing similar of this nature before and I think it had to do with something coming loose inside the ballast and they were able to fix it pretty quickly... don't open the ballast or you'll void the warranty