ICE storms

michaeltx

I hope that everyone in the parh of the ice storms are holding out alright. I was one of the lucky ones and happened to be off today and tomorrow so I dont have to even move my car. I know others are not so lucky so stay safe and take it easy on the roads and we will all be thinking of everyone till this is over with. I will try to take some pics in the next few minutes and try to get it posted of what I see when I look outside LOL
again stay safe and take it easy on the roadways.
Mike

sepulatian

Was it bad there Mike? We had the belt of storms but it wasn't too bad up here. I do pray that everyone in the path of these storms stays safe!!

michaeltx

I have about an 1/2 inch of sleet on the ground right now and it started as freezing rain early this morning and is starting to change back to freezing rain again now. so its not real good. It isnt as bad as previous years ice storms here though because its not accumuating on the wires as of right now but its going to continue through tomorrow and not get above 30 tomorrow so there is still alot of time for it to get bad.
Mike

sepulatian

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
http:///forum/post/2877953
I have about an 1/2 inch of sleet on the ground right now and it started as freezing rain early this morning and is starting to change back to freezing rain again now. so its not real good. It isnt as bad as previous years ice storms here though because its not accumuating on the wires as of right now but its going to continue through tomorrow and not get above 30 tomorrow so there is still alot of time for it to get bad.
Mike
Sounds like you all are getting hit hard. Stay safe Mike!!! Don't drive unless you have to

michaeltx

here are a few pics that I took and a few that were posted on a news site locally in the morning I am sure their will be even more posted and I will take a few more when its daylight too and I am sure there will be more on the ground than there is now.
Mike

premilove

man do i miss my old 240sx. i would be straight drifting thru all that ice and hopefully not crash lol. chances are i wouldnt even be able to get home!

michaeltx

I didnt take that one I took the first and last one the one with the ruler is in searcy about 15 miles from here.
Mike