Id Help!!

rykna

interesting little thing.....looks very similar to it's neighbor. How old is the tank? The blasto might be multiplying......not sure why it would be white though. :notsure:
Could be one of those simple sponges...i have a couple in my tank-they're harmless. However-those are more bubble like. hmmmmmmm
have to do some surfing online.....

tarponiser

we might have the same fish my way. but those are all my pics. rykna i noticed some mouths opening when i feed and was wondering what they were. i looked on line but could find nothing. the tank is i justed changed it a few weeks ago but everything else is over 3years old.

my way

Originally Posted by tarponiser
we might have the same fish my way. but those are all my pics.
This is MY pic, NOT yours. I think I would remember outlining it.

rykna

Okay Kiddies~this isn't kindergarten ....

The owner of the pic is not important. The critter is.
Now getting back to the point ***)
Do you have any other pics of the new arrival?????
It's creamy white, has a mouth, and is similar to the blasto next to it.
I go dig out my book of coral reporduction....brb

my way

If it was'nt for the wise

[hr]
kindergarten remark, I would have let this slide, but.
Hey Rynka, how about minding your own business?
I saw familiar pics from other sites, including one of mine, which is why i asked. Then this person claimed it was his/her pic, It clearly is'nt. I don't mind anyone having a pic of mine, just don't claim it's your pic.

rykna

thankyou......point taken. After thinking about that I would have been steamed too. My apologies

do you know the scietific name for the blasto? The corals books I have are full of similar pics, but are all labled with the scientific name. :notsure:

tarponiser

my way just to put this to rest i never posted that pic and have never even seen it until now. i dont remeber the name but ill go to my lfs i got it from and try to find out.

rykna

Blastomussa =Blasto. There are all sorts of different colors, including one that looks very similar to the one in the pic. Not sure without more pics of the little guy though.

tarponiser

i dont have a photo album here dont even know where to put one. if you look at my pic it says the name of the site i have my photo album.

my way

I WANT TO KNOW WHO'S PHOTO ALBUM THIS IS! THERE ARE PICS ON THIS ALBUM THAT WHERE NOT POSTED ANYWHERE, BUT WERE SENT TO ME ON AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING? i AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY ABOUT THIS! THERE ARE ALSO PICS FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S COMPUTER THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN POSTED ON ANY SITE! i WANT ANSWERS.

bang guy

My Way - I think you've hijacked the thread enough already. He said he didn't post your picture. I think you need to talk to the photo-host instead of ranting in someone else's thread.

rykna

I would ask beth. Do you post your pics anywhere else???? Or have you emailed them to a friend???? They could have been shared in a multitude of ways on the web. :notsure: