ID Needed - Anemone

meowzer

I'm sorry...I have no idea what it is....how long have you had it? and how long has it been lying like that??

florida joe

Well first I think it’s a male. I think it may be the male erectus major amem. Cat woman has extensive information on maintaining this subject in this state for EXTENDED periods of time as it has become her lifes work

faqbch99

well is not mine, just trying to get an ID on it for a friend. It is 6 to 8 inches in length and from what i know it seems happy on its side.

spanko

Originally Posted by meowzer
Looks more like Limpeous minor to me. Yeah they all say 6 to 8 inches!
WHAT!!!!!

meowzer

Originally Posted by faqbch99
http:///forum/post/3154956
well is not mine, just trying to get an ID on it for a friend. It is 6 to 8 inches in length and from what i know it seems happy on its side.
LOL....or is it on its back

I'm sorry....please forgive me.....

spanko

Oh never mind, someone is gonna get us here.
I'll say it first.
IBTL
By the way faqbch99, slow day over there?

meowzer

Originally Posted by faqbch99
http:///forum/post/3154972
your minds are in the gutter... poor little anem did not do anything to get picked on like this.
This reminds me ...one time I had a pic of an anemone that was dying......I started to make a thread on it, and when I previewed the pic...and saw what it looked like.....I decided against it
SO SORRY, but come on.....look at that pic.....it was soooooo unavoidable

S

shrimpy brains

Thank you all!!! I needed a good laugh today! That's just priceless!!
By the way, how many posts have been deleted from this thread??

nw2salt08

Wow! That's very "special" nem there. One of a kind.....lol Never thought I'd see one like that. This made my evening

scott t

SO BAD!!!! But so funny thanks for the laugh I really needed one
But yeah I have to agree with you there Meowzer!!!!! EHemmm.... but for the ID I am new to SWF have no clue what it is.

Starting a SaltWater Tank= Thousands
Getting Fish for it= Thousands
A pic of an Anem like this=PRICELESS