id on crab please

srfisher17

Originally Posted by SAMBASAM
are you insaine? that is a peppermint shrimp. i would say get atleast 2or 3 more they like to live in groups.(heres a tip though they enjoy salami as a midnight snack.)
I edited while you were posting, please check my Fisher question above; I'm curious. Then we can get back to the peppermint shrimp's case of crabs. (Have we lost the serious guy yet?)

sambasam

Originally Posted by srfisher17
I edited while you were posting, please check my Fisher question above; I'm curious. Then we can get back to the peppermint shrimp's crabs. (Have we lost the serious guy yet?)
yes. wow thats amazing. how did you know?````

darknes

are you insaine? that is a peppermint shrimp. i would say get atleast 2or 3 more they like to live in groups.(heres a tip though they enjoy salami as a midnight snack.)
Salami, eh?
I'm not even going to ask....

srfisher17

yes. wow thats amazing. how did you know?````
You're the shrimp expert, I'm the Big Weasel Expert! Having the name Fisher (2nd biggest weasel, wolverine is 1st, excluding ambulance chasing lawyers), and spending most of my life in the Nort'Woods helps.
Funny, I googled Images"gorilla Crab" and got the exact same pic of the crab that resembles a peppermint shrimp, that started this thread. Most unusual. I'll bet gorillas never had crabs anyway; until they were brought into zoos and had to use the public facilities.

You're the shrimp expert, I'm the Big Weasel Expert! Having the name Fisher (2nd biggest weasel, wolverine is 1st, excluding ambulance chasing lawyers), and spending most of my life in the Nort'Woods helps.
Funny, I googled Images"gorilla Crab" and got the exact same pic of the crab that resembles a peppermint shrimp, that started this thread. Most unusual. I'll bet gorillas never had crabs anyway; until they were brought into zoos and had to use the public facilities.
NO!!!!! I'M THE SHRIMP EXPERT!!!!!!!!

sambasam

Originally Posted by peprshrmpluvr
NO!!!!! I'M THE SHRIMP EXPERT!!!!!!!!
ok maybe the #2 shrimp expert but im numero uno.

ok maybe the #2 shrimp expert but im numero uno.
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A WATER CREATURE IN YOURE PROFILE PICTURE, AND YOU THINK THAT YOUR NUMERO UNO? KEY WORD THERE "THINK" AND I KNOW THAT I'M THE NUMERO UNO SHRIMP EXPERT, KEY WORD THERE "KNOW"!!!!!

sambasam

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A WATER CREATURE IN YOURE PROFILE PICTURE, AND YOU THINK THAT YOUR NUMERO UNO? KEY WORD THERE "THINK" AND I KNOW THAT I'M THE NUMERO UNO SHRIMP EXPERT, KEY WORD THERE "KNOW"!!!!!
yeah like im going to take this remark from someone who doesnt even have a profile picture
after thatremark yoiur not even in the top 10 anymore.

yeah like im going to take this remark from someone who doesnt even have a profile picture
after thatremark yoiur not even in the top 10 anymore.

I DO TO HAVE ONE, YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU MUST BE BLIND, OR ATLEAST A CRIPPLE!!!!!

srfisher17

I DO TO HAVE ONE, YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU MUST BE BLIND, OR ATLEAST A CRIPPLE!!!!!
I would suggest TangWhispr mediate this dispute, and his judgment be final.

I would suggest TangWhispr mediate this dispute, and his judgment be final.

what are you talking about? and it has been concluded that I am numero uno shrimp expert.

gillyweed

Originally Posted by ghandalph
This thing hitched a ride in a lr some time ago and I finally found him when he was to big for the hole he was living in. He is hiding under the rocks now and will come out a little bit when a hermit wonders by him. I did see him picking at one once. Im debating whether I should catch him and take him out or not, I just have a fish and lr tank 55g with a clown and a butterfly which he doesnt seem to pick on.
Just in case the Original poster was still curious despite the completely disrespectful spamming of his thread

That crab you posted a photo of is in fact most likely (from what I can tell) a Red-Eyed Reef Crab as was discovered in this previous thread. Another had the same looking crab and we discovered a photo of one and some info. If you look down that thread I posted to post #18 you'll find the link to the picture.
These buggers are not safe around inverts if it is what you have.

And now, back to the spammage

alix2.0

red eyed reef crab AKA peppermint shrimp we all knew what i ment
sure its not a camelback shrimp? the two look similar...

Originally Posted by Gillyweed
Just in case the Original poster was still curious despite the completely disrespectful spamming of his thread

That crab you posted a photo of is in fact most likely (from what I can tell) a Red-Eyed Reef Crab as was discovered in this previous thread. Another had the same looking crab and we discovered a photo of one and some info. If you look down that thread I posted to post #18 you'll find the link to the picture.
These buggers are not safe around inverts if it is what you have.

And now, back to the spammage

Damn straight back to the spamming, what the h#$% took you so long. You must be mistaken with something else from a different post, because you seem to think that the pic is of something other than a peppermint shrimp, where it is a peppermint shrimp. I hate noobs!!!

sambasam

Damn straight back to the spamming, what the h#$% took you so long. You must be mistaken with something else from a different post, because you seem to think that the pic is of something other than a peppermint shrimp, where it is a peppermint shrimp. I hate noobs!!!

couldnt agree more. maybe noobs can check before they post nonsense.

sambasam

Originally Posted by alix2.0
sure its not a camelback shrimp? the two look similar...
Are you actually doubting me. my gosh i am the #1 shrimp expert.