id on crab please

Originally Posted by SAMBASAM
Are you actually doubting me. my gosh i am the #1 shrimp expert.

how can you doubt me? how can you doubt me? because I am the numero uno fish expert!!!

sambasam

Originally Posted by peprshrmpluvr
how can you doubt you? how can you doubt me? because I am the numero uno fish expert!!!
another poor soul in denial.

sambasam

thats good, the first step is excepting it.

im glad to see your getting over it. HEY everyone give him a round of applause.

sambasam

Originally Posted by donald
HOLY FLYING COWS, you people have been in front of your computers too long

This man who thinks he is the #1 shrimp expert is really getting on my nerves. I challenge him to a shrimp off.

srfisher17

This man who thinks he is the #1 shrimp expert is really getting on my nerves. I challenge him to a shrimp off.

The 2 of you get together and form " The New and Improved Bubba Gump Shrimp Company".

Originally Posted by donald
HOLY FLYING COWS, you people have been in front of your computers too long

mind your own business butt head.

shrimp off? I bet your just some fat peice of cripple!!!!

alix2.0

sunday! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! saltwaterfish.com together with the letter H present for your viewing pleasure the Great American Shrimp Off! you wouldnt want to be anywhere else on the net right now! so tune in and sit back!

Originally Posted by mie
i hope it is a rock crab cuz i will buy it, I LOVE THE WAY THEY TASTE.

your sick!!!! It's a living creature and your just going to eat it because it taste good? I despise you, you sicko.

mie

Are you a vegitarian? if so good for you i wont bash you for eating gods greens. So dont bash me for eating meat. Beef, turkey, chicken, pork, crab, fish, shellfish, and beer
by the way easy with all the name calling thats a good way to get blocked from this site.

darknes

Originally Posted by mie
Are you a vegitarian? if so good for you i wont bash you for eating gods greens. So dont bash me for eating meat. Beef, turkey, chicken, pork, crab, fish, shellfish, and beer
by the way easy with all the name calling thats a good way to get blocked from this site.

I think he was joking.

mie

Originally Posted by Darknes
I think he was joking.

Read his past post's i would beg to differ

srfisher17

your sick!!!! It's a living creature and your just going to eat it because it taste good? I despise you, you sicko.
If our Maker didn't want us to eat animals; He wouldn't have made them out of meat!

sambasam

Originally Posted by srfisher17
If our Maker didn't want us to eat animals; He wouldn't have made them out of meat!
yeah but its differant. im not going to just take my pet and eat it. people in korea eat dogs. so all you people with pet dogs arnt just going to pick up there dog and stick it on the BBQ

mie

mmmmmmmmmm poodle....
Just kidding, i have 4 dogs three cats one bird two salt tanks one freshwater a 1,000 gal koi pond (and three kids). i love animals