ID please; haven't seen this before

socalnano24

Ok so this is in my 29 gallon; and no the picture is not substrate. I recently changed the flow in this tank ALOT; because my koralia died so it currently has a penguin powerhead strapped to it. Otherwise there's been nothing new for quite a while.

My first thought was clown eggs; as I have a pair of true percs that have been exhibiting pairing behavior since October.

However based on the color and the fact they don't really look stuck in a neat little arrangement I'm not so sure.
Any ideas?

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXFishGirl http:///forum/thread/380294/id-please-haven-t-seen-this-before#post_3309608
Haha, meowzer remember when I had that ID a LOOOONG time ago that you ID'ed as poop? Lol, this just reminded me of that. It's what it looks like to me, white poop
Could be....LOL....BUT SO MUCH That is why I was leaning against the poop....my snails leave a piece here and there, not neat little piles

What the heck do you feed your snails man

socalnano24

Well whatever it was looks like it hatched; cause yesterday the pile of "eggs" looked like a crushed pile of white powder where the "eggs" were. I don't have turbo snails; but I know that snails breed like crazy in my tank; because I have a few thousand little ones that have the calico markings on em. Thanks for the input