ID Please

bang guy

I'm not sure what it is. Maybe a recovering colony of Clove Polyps. I doubt it's bad.
But I think I see some Aiptasia in the upper left of the picture and some Bubble Algae in the lower left. Those can become pests.

meowzer

WOW....agree with Bang on see the green bubble algae and the aptasia
also no clue what that is...look like it melted....MAYBE it could be a cabbage leather.....sometimes mine have little polyps on the edges.....IDK

shane784

Yes I kno of the bubble algae. do you get rid of that by jus plucking the bubbles off? and yes; the mystery coral does have small polyps around the edges... and I have no clue of "Aiptasia" I've heard bad things, jus not sure... I know I have bristle worms pretty heavy too ... all in a 20gal tank :-/

ak_reefer

As far as bubble algea goes Emerald crabs do eat it anothwr thing to remember is to not burst the bubble in your tank. It will release spores into your tank and can become more of an issue. Just kinda roll the ball off or pluck it off out side of the tank and scrub the area and rinse it then put it back in.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bang guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane784 http:///t/393730/id-please#post_3503381
Yes I kno of the bubble algae. do you get rid of that by jus plucking the bubbles off? and yes; the mystery coral does have small polyps around the edges... and I have no clue of "Aiptasia" I've heard bad things, jus not sure... I know I have bristle worms pretty heavy too ... all in a 20gal tank :-/
Just keep pulling the bubble algae out when you see it.