ID plz, i think something had babies

kablamo

literally no more than 1/2 mm long, and the move on the glass JUST like snails, I've got about 60 or so all in one corner.

kablamo

the rounded part at the top is the front, and the bottom part just follows the top around. Do I need to get more shells? Do snails make their own?

viper_930

baby stomatella snails? I think that is what they are called. may have misspelled that though.
Snails make their own shells.

kablamo

I think they are nassarius snail babies cause they are only in one corner, where my nassarius snails have been hanging out since i got them, they are on top of each other a lot, maybe they are bumping uglies.

salty cheese

Originally posted by Cartman101
and no,snails dont make there own shell. They will find a shell and the shell will grow from calcium

Snails make their own shells.
Kablamo
Take a look at this thread

viper_930

Yea, I thought they were the white flatworms at first. But then the ones in my tank are all over 2 mm long and don't really move like snails, more like inch-worms.

chandler04

If yer not positive about sumthing, then u simply say "I THINK they need to find their shells". Not "They Defintiely dont," or sumthing like that. HERMIT crabs need shells buddy. Snails, as long as provided with calcium, will grow their own.

killafins

Relaxe, Chandler, listen to some classical crap, trash a car, hit a bong dude... ur up tight lately... what's up?

belothsurf

Originally posted by Bang Guy
I think they are White Flatworms. I did a Bug of the Week thread about them a couple years ago.

Bang Guy, how do you not get tired of this?