Id plz?

akinda

I think it is some sort of polyp but not sure it came on lr just sprouted about 4 months after my tank cycled ive had it for about 4 months but just turned rock to get a pic of if.

akinda

it hasnt moved but thats what i started thinking after i just posted and saw but it has some color to it.

footbag

Looks like aiptasia to me. You can inject it with kalk mixed with a little water. Make it into a paste and kill him.

bang guy

Originally posted by AKinda
should i kill it?

Yep.
Although they can be interesting in a small species tank or as food for Berghia vericucornis.

bang guy

They rarely harm fish. They will reproduce at a rate to embarrass rabbits. They have a strong sting that will harm any other corals.

alison

:happyfish When I had an aptasia outbreak, kalk worked great. They send out spores into the water, and babies apear everywhere, that's why they say not to cut them or snip them. Just put the kalk mix that's pasty in an injector of some kind, and put right on the mouth, enough so they grab it, and suck it in. It may be too late, and in a few months you may have 50 plus, because when they get big that's when they spew the babies. Just keep on top of them if they apear before they get big. You probably won't have an outbreak though. I'll cross my fingers for ya. Good luck, ali:happyfish