ID

silverado61

The second one is a frilly mushroom. Or hairy mushroom. I've got one but its just a frag. Yours is awesome. Can't wait till mine grows now. Have you tried target feeding it yet?

rt101

Hi. it does not take any food. it dubled in size during the last 4 monthes. i woeld like to frag it but im to scerd.

silverado61

I target feed mine twice a week. It folds up like a balloon. I've done a lot of research and fragging it doesn't seem hard at all.

candaceswf

Administrator
Are all the pics of the same coral? It looks like a forked corallimorph, we get ours from the caribbean. It's very similar to the frilly and hairy mushrooms, but the "tentacles" are forked hence the name.

rt101

Hi

Yes it is 1 coral.
I'm trying to find propagation techniques but i do not get any info on the specific coral.

silverado61

Then mine is a forked corallimorph because it's identical to these pictures. Google fragoutpost.com it's a website for fragging info and there are forums for fragging these types of mushrooms.

bang guy

You can encourage pedal laceration by pointing a powerhead at it to force it to crawl away from the current.