If you could bring back one show...

ophiura

CHiPs....the action segment was always a fav. And the freeze frame endings. I have fond memories from my childhood. I was a "john" girl over "ponch" tho any day.

aw2

Originally Posted by ophiura
CHiPs....the action segment was always a fav. And the freeze frame endings. I have fond memories from my childhood. I was a "john" girl over "ponch" tho any day.

I jumped into this thread, with CHiPs in mind...thinking, "No one will remember that show!!!"
Damn you!

boalgf

Anyone ever watch a show called Firefly? It was the premise for the movie Serenity. I never watched it while it was running, but I borrowed a friends DVD set of it. Very fun show. Only made it through one season.

nflnutswif

I was a "DALLAS" fan myself. But any of the wholesome family shows.
When I was young my whole family sat down to watch the same Brady Bunch type shows.

ophiura

Originally Posted by AW2
I jumped into this thread, with CHiPs in mind...thinking, "No one will remember that show!!!"
Damn you!

Yeah? Ponch or John?
But if you like CHiPs, you might be a good match for me.
My husband is Canadian. I bet they had some thing for the mounted police but not on cycles. Just not the same.

keleighr

The Jammie Foxx Show
Martin!!!!!!! That is one i miss too.
oh wow who remembers That's Incredible!!
There was also that show that the guy would prove if the product worked or not. Can't remember the name of that one, I know it is a real easy one too.

ruaround

Originally Posted by keleighr
The Jammie Foxx Show
Martin!!!!!!! That is one i miss too.
oh wow who remembers That's Incredible!!
There was also that show that the guy would prove if the product worked or not. Can't remember the name of that one, I know it is a real easy one too.
Thats Incredible! Fran Tarkington, John Davidson and Kathy Lee ...
What about Solid Gold... or atleast the dancers...
Originally Posted by Shu-perman

M.A.S.H.
the problem is they couldn't get away now with what they did back then....they crossed some lines back then...
ya like "All in the Family"... what about the dirtiest thing ever said on TV... it was said on "Leave it to Beaver" ... June Cleaver said " Ward don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beaver?"

bigb

Originally Posted by keleighr
Fight Back! with David Horowitz

pfitz44

Originally Posted by ophiura
Yeah? Ponch or John?
But if you like CHiPs, you might be a good match for me.
My husband is Canadian. I bet they had some thing for the mounted police but not on cycles. Just not the same.

Northern Exposure???? maybe??? lol...
Loved CHiPS... There making a movie based on the show i hear... should be out this summer!! cant wait....
Other shows:
Star Trek The Next Generation
7 Days
Macgyver
Night Rider

ruaround

Originally Posted by PFitz44
Northern Exposure???? maybe??? lol...
Loved CHiPS... There making a movie based on the show i hear... should be out this summer!! cant wait....
Other shows:
Star Trek The Next Generation
7 Days
Macgyver
Night Rider
Macgyver... that guy could make a bomb out of a matchstick, some gravel and some duct tape...LOL
What about Gilligan's Island???
If there was a competition between the Professor and Macgyver for the most inventive, ingenious and resourceful who would win??? :thinking:

coldpuffer

way to many to mention but the best would have to be seinfeld and frasier by far the two best comedy sitcoms ever, gosh i wish they were back in action, my fav episode of seinfeld was when kramer was test driving the car and seeing how far the car could go on a tank of gas, man was that a classic