If you were forced to leave the USA...

bionicarm

Cayman Islands. Worked there for a couple of years and loved it. Close enough to come back to the States every once in a while, some of the best coral reefs in the world, and you pay no income taxes on your earnings if you live there for more than a year and a half.

dragonzim

Are we talking someplace where we'd actually have to earn a living? If so then I'd be down with New Zealand as well. Otherwise I'd probably go to St Lucia and be a bum.

shinobi9119

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2806311
Either Japan in Kyoto or Tokyo or China maybe near Hong Kong or Shanghai.
took the words right outta my mouth. was very scary as i was reading it.
Any of those places I would never run out of people to play go with!!

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2806304
In welchem Stadt haben Sie gewohnt?
Pirmassens (Sp?) and Gibersan (sp?) West germany before the wall came down. I went back twice to visit old friends after the wall came down...I love it there. Castles...They have REAL castles, the black forrest, autoban, the mountains....it is great country and even better people....with good food.
I can read some german still and speak some, just never could write it...lool

jennythebugg

hmmm canada or new zealand -with the swf.com colony of course ooh maybe to the north ploe im really short and i can build things so ill fit right in in the workshop

jmick

Ireland, Czech Rebulic so I could live in Prague, which is the most beautiful city in the world and has stunning women or maybe Yucatan peninsula, mexico.

maxalmon

Hawaii = polynesian and New Zealand = mauries (sp), they are pretty much the same type of island culture, very happy, fun people... Many years ago I was trying to figure out where to settle down, spent some time in NZ, christchurch area and all along the coast, even did something kinda crazy, they had a bungee jump and if you did it "Au naturel" meaning no clothes at all, you got to jump for free... The guy in front of me used some lipstick and drew a smiley face on his wifes b-hind and it was like frown - smile - frown - smile when she bounced up and down as she was rather "plump" in that area....Funniest thing i've ever seen
Then I moved to Hawaii for a few years..

coral keeper

Originally Posted by maxalmon
http:///forum/post/2806874
Hawaii = polynesian and New Zealand = mauries (sp), they are pretty much the same type of island culture, very happy, fun people... Many years ago I was trying to figure out where to settle down, spent some time in NZ, christchurch area and all along the coast, even did something kinda crazy, they had a bungee jump and if you did it "Au naturel" meaning no clothes at all, you got to jump for free... The guy in front of me used some lipstick and drew a smiley face on his wifes b-hind and it was like frown - smile - frown - smile when she bounced up and down as she was rather "plump" in that area....Funniest thing i've ever seen
lol, sounds fun!

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by maxalmon
http:///forum/post/2806874
boo-tee

hlcroghan

Prolly switzerland or new zealand. i loved japan but it is pretty dirty ther what with the open sewer system and all.