if you were to buy a car today

denny80689

dougai - enjoy the eclipse. a red 2000 eclipse GT 5-speed was the first new car I bought. Lots of fun to drive but I had problems with it stalling, and the clutch went at like 20,000 miles. They replaced that under warrenty but I had major issues witht he dealership about any other warrenty issues. Long story but still loved the car. check out www.neweclipse.org Lots of good info. Ive been a member since 2000 but I dont go over there much anymore. Traded the car in back in 2001

socal57che

Originally Posted by Jer4916
i have 2 bmw's personally both run great and have never had any serious problems...and the small problems i was able to fix myself.... i dont think there that costly if you dont mind working on them from time to time....my 325i i think i've worked on it once....only thing i do is oil changes
~chris
Did you spend the $50-$100 for the tool to reset the oil change interval lamp or do you take it to the shop to have it reset?

socal57che

I raced (woops did I say that?) a WRX a few weeks ago. the typical stoplight to stoplight. We were even when my lane ran out. I would like to have seen where we stood at 1 mile. My roadster gets a little unpredictable over 125 mph. Short wheelbase and 2800 lbs makes it dart around like a ...... a fish!