Ignore this post

i've been suckered in here multiple times now because it just keeps popping up. This thread is almost big enought to be its own forum now. :)

aileena

If anyone gets a chance read the GIANT TREE SPONGE! I cannot believe the extent of the humor thats contained in it! :p :D :eek:

nacl-h2o

For those of you who think this is a long thread the sponge post had 479 post and 7 pages. Of course about 200 to 250 of them were by the thread starter Mr.Bubble AKA Mr. bubbles AKA Mrs. bubble AKA selbbubrm and a few more names, I can't remember them all.
For anyone interested this is the Giant Tree Sponge thread
Giant Tree Sponge Thread
And finaly the truth everyone already knew.
The confession
Do not read the Sponge thread unless you have alot of free time.
And trust me it was funnier the first time through many of the links and pics are no longer available and some of the posts were deleted. Have fun.:D

stacyt

I followed the tree sponge episode, but somehow I missed the confession. Thanks for the link NaCL-H20

nacl-h2o

I can't believe it! It made it to 1000 views!
OK, it was 999 I made it a 1000 coming in to post this.
And I know steamboat looked in. I doubt he hed someone e-mailing him with everything that was going on in this thread. He is just in denial. :D :D :D
Bye Bye

nacl-h2o

Hay J21kickster
The sponge post was in the old software. It would take nearly twice as many post to make 8 pages in this new software as it did in the old. The new software seems to hold more post to a page, plus the old one was full of pics which take up alot of space.
But we could always try. :D :D :D

clarkiiboi

I just got done reading that sponge post and yes, it was 15-17 pages long, but I thought it may have something to do with my settings for how many posts per page. And never saw the confession for some reason, so it may be even longer.

I can not believe how far that red sponge tread went on for. Well I guess he really was a fake and does not need to be here any more. Oh well good luck.
Sarah :)

jayster

There should be a requirement that you have to post some sort of story, factoid, picture or joke when you get into this sort of situation. Did you know if Barbi was life size she would have a 36D cup? Well . . . Thats about all I have to contribute right now.