Ignore this post

bhav_88

Forget the sponge... Getting to know the people behind the posts in the Reef forum has it beaten... Now why did I click this? Oh yeah... wondering how there got to be two pages on this thing.

S

sinner's girl

WHAT??? I haven't been here in a while...and this post is still not being ignored?
great...now i get to stay up and read about what i've missed.
that'll teach me to leave for so long again.
Has steamboat viewed this thread yet??? If i remember steamboat was listening and said he/she was going to ignore this post. just wondering.

killyah

NaCl-H2O
LoL i just finish reading the ghost story!! LMAO !! thats a good 1.... i dont know how i missed it the last time i ignored this post. :D :p :D

nacl-h2o

Sinner's Girl,
The consisus is he did, but I haven't seen steamboat around in awhile.
ryeomans,
Just cliking in it makes you guilty. :D

wrassecal

while ignoring this post I too realized Steamboat hasn't been around in a while....wonder what's up. We need him for the reef thread photo album.

S

simm

OT wrassecal your from Norman? hehe I take it you watched the football game this weekend. :D

S

sinner's girl

This thread is nothing compared to -Replies: 1619 Views: 22939 (it's on the reef board for those who never go over there)
gee, guess they beat the sponge post (one day I promise to forget about the sponge and stop bringing it up...but I can't yet...I spent too many hours reading that thread and not doing school work)

luvnluk

OK - this is definately reverse psychology - I had to look! Any sociology or psychology majors out there? This would be an interesting case study! I'm a therapist and I think it's great!

steve40

anyone know what the word is in that old cartoon "bambi" when that certain season comes around and all the animals start falling in love.
for ex.
when spring comes around the animals become

[hr]
?
i just thought of this and wonder if anyone else knows the word

nacl-h2o

Dang!.... You think the fork lift driver still has a job? :confused:
I guess it could be worse, there could be a crater there instead.